The widow had exhausted all she had. She was about to prepare her last meal for herself and her son to eat and wait for death. The Lord of suddenly showed up. God of last minute intervened.
She reached forth, she earnestly told it to God via Elijah. She said, “…I have not a cake, but an handful of meal…for me and my son…” Elijah prophesied unto her last meal, and that last meal never finished. A desperate MOTHER found grace at the dying hours of her life.
This season of Motherhood:
– It does not matter what your past has in records, you will begin to experience the fullness of His blessings in every area of your life.
– This season of Motherhood, move away from lack and begin to dwell in plenty.
– Every ‘not enough’ shall become ‘more than enough’ in your life.
– The pillar of your home will not crumble.
– The Lord will keep your husband and establish him in the rightful position of fatherhood.
– What keeps a mother in watch for her child’s death will not visit your home in Jesus’ name.
– Those who wait to see you eat your last meal and die will be disappointed in the name of Jesus.
– Your mockers shall become your resources for greatness in Jesus’ name.
Go beyond the gifts Mothers!